baslinux - Re: [BL] Internet access using QEMU version of BL

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Internet access using QEMU version of BL
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:53:32 +0000

Hello folks,
I found the patch I was referring to,

1) cd to /sbin and issue ln -s /bin/busybox/ifconfig
2) insmod 8390
3) insmod ne
4) issue dhcp

I copy-and-pasted the revelant lines of code.

I have a more generalised question. How does the Slackware "pkg" command
work? Does it go get the specified package from the Slackware libraries and
install it, sort of like the way the Debian "Apt Get" work? I think it is
"Apt Get" anyway. Thanks.

-------------- Original message from baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org: