baslinux - [BL] update on BasicLinux 3.50

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: BasicLinux List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] update on BasicLinux 3.50
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:00:08 +1200

I've recompiled calctool, which has eliminated
the segmentation fault. I've also put in a
larger font for the display and changed the
colors to make the keys easier to read. Overall,
the size of the executable has decreased slightly.

That's the last major issue (I think). I'm now
putting together all the modified bits & pieces
(hopefully I don't forget any) and checking that
it all hangs together.

I'll probably upload a DOS version of this (3.50)
in a few days. I'll wait for bug reports for a
week or two before doing the floppy version.

Unfortunately "real life" is taking a lot of my
time at the moment and I'm not able to put in as
much time as I would like on this. Nevertheless,
we should have 3.50 this week.

  • [BL] update on BasicLinux 3.50, baslinux, 03/18/2007