baslinux - Re: [BL] script to extract http://'s from a doc.

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] script to extract http://'s from a doc.
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 22:44:33 +0000 (UTC)

Abiword (wvware) produced the same result as catdoc, one HTTP link and nothing else.

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Samual Acorn wrote:

give 'catdoc' a try... i havent tested it but it (supposedly) does
what its namesake says... it 'cats' doc files as plain text... use it
in the same way you would use cat...

http://www.45.free.net/~vitus/software/catdoc/

linux source and dos binaries (with source) available...

Would anyone on the list under 30 like a Balinese penpal interested in
languages and popular music for guitar and voice? One short email a week.
She writes excellent English and has taught it. There might be others
wanting penpals in her translation class.

electric or acoustic guitar? (to get an idea of what type of popular
music we are talking about)