baslinux - Re: [BL] script to extract http://'s from a doc.

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] script to extract http://'s from a doc.
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 16:29:36 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

I have antiword to produce plain text from doc files.
That does not extract the URLs. I will do it manually.

Why not pipe the output from antiword to a URL filtering
routine?

Antiword file.doc > file.txt produces a text file containing [pic] four times. catdoc produces a file with 'INCLUDEPICTURE', the first of the URLs still in quotes, and then two lines of ?????.

Pine here at sdf uses urlview.