baslinux - Re: [BL] Hard Copy

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Hard Copy
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 01:24:46 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, James Miller wrote:

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 08:45:42AM +1030, Greg Mayman wrote:
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:07:16 +0000 (UTC), sindi keesan wrote:

Can wp be edited to print to lp0 and ignore lp1?

There are two lines near the end of wp concerning 'device', which appear to set 'device' to the last lp found. If there are two lps, wp prints to the second one. Steven, was this intended to identify whether a single lp was lp0 or lp1 and then use it as the device?

I recall not being able to print with 'wp' to lp0 when I had a second lp (lp1) added on a card.

Has anyone on this list used BL on a computer with lp1 and no lp0?

You can edit wp by deleting the line starting in 'device' and on the following line changing $device to lp0, and it will print to lp0 no matter how many lps you have. Or change it to lp1 if you want to print from the second parallel port.