baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 opera as user 'Preference initialization failure'

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 opera as user 'Preference initialization failure'
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:42:25 +1300

sindi keesan wrote:

> Steven, please explain how you set up Opera to
> work with user, and add this info to your
> Installing Opera instructions at the BL3
> site so people can go line more securely

No, I will not be doing that. As I said before,
I provided the passwd package for BL3 only because
someone asked for it. I do not consider BL3 a
secure platform for multiple users or network
servers (despite the fact that a few people are
using BL3 for that).

> I would like opera working in BL3 as user before
> Thursday

As I said before, I think BL2 (or DSL or Vector)
would be more suitable for what you are trying to do.