baslinux - Re: [BL] Manual for Sylpheed

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne AT ausreg.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Manual for Sylpheed
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:43:05 +1100

Hi Folks,

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:12:49 +0000 (UTC)
sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> The busybox unzip is not fully featured. You could try the larger one
> from Slackware. What was used to zip it, Ron?

BL2.

But this is now academic, firstly because Greg worked his own way around
the difficulty, and secondly because there is now a package of the Sylpheed
manual for BL3 as a .tgz file - if anyone else should want it.

It is at: http://www.ausreg/bl/bl3

Perhaps if I delete the ZIP version of it, this thread can be abandoned.

Regards,
Ron

PS: The ZIP file of the Sylpheed manual has just been removed rrom my
website.

--
Ron Clarke
Tadpole Tunes http://www.tadpoletunes.com