baslinux - Re: [BL] ERROR 30:R/O file system - loop BL3 with 2.4.31 kernels

  • From: Hermang Mansilla <herman_blues AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] ERROR 30:R/O file system - loop BL3 with 2.4.31 kernels
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:48:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I have made a small initrd that loads usb modules and
mounts the usb drive then mounts the loop filesystem
in subdir baslin.
It is only 100kB
if ytour pc has WinXP and cant boot directly from usb
then you can use syslinux to create a boot flopy
copy a kernel and this initrd and it will boot very
fast.
I will post the initrd or send by email if someone is
interested
Bye!
-HHMM