baslinux - Re: [BL] Development Tools for BL

  • From: Hermang Mansilla <herman_blues AT yahoo.com>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Development Tools for BL
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:35:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Thats why it is important to compile tcc in Baslinux
(TCC means Tiny C compiler)
I dont remember the url,you can find it with google.

Unfortunately I failed to compile the last version,
maybe someone gets to compile an old version.
Bye!
-HHMM

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/baslinux/bl2/bas-add.htm