baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.4 DOS version with BZIMAGE in QEMU

  • From: t.maiden AT att.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.4 DOS version with BZIMAGE in QEMU
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 05:10:30 +0000

I downloaded the bzimage.big once I got home from school. I used the .bat
file I had setup before that uses the -append "root=/dev/hda rw" param. I
didn't bother to change the name this time. I even left the .big extension
on there. It worked just fine. Thank you for the help with this. Now all
thats left is to figure out why when I load BL 3.40 off the two floppies it
can't find the startx shellscript. I guess its a shellscript...