baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 06:10:46 -0500 (CDT)

I haven't heard a thing from anyone yet on this qemu image, e.g., whether it unarchives alright and then boots and runs under qemu. I was thinking t.maiden might be first to respond, since he showed some interest. Anyway, let me ask more directly with this post. David (Moberg), I recall you saying that you use qemu. Could I ask that you download and unpack the BL 3.40 qemu image I made and then try booting and running it a bit, then post back with your results? Thanks in advance for any help you might provide with that.

James