baslinux - Re: [BL] USB keyboard (bad board?)

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] USB keyboard (bad board?)
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 08:48:06 +1300

sindi keesan wrote:

> Will there be a 2-floppy BL3.40 boot disk pair coming soon
> which can handle a USB keyboard at boot time?

I have no USB gear so this is not something I can test myself.
Moreover, the PCs that BL3 is targetted at do not have USB.

As far as a 2-floppy version of BL3.40 goes, I will produce
it when I am sure it is worth doing. Sindi seems to have
many problems with 3.40 (and appears to be using other versions
rather than 3.40). There's no point spending the time moving
the 2-floppy version to 3.40 if users do not consider it a
worthwhile upgrade.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru