baslinux - [BL] interesting info for those with trident cards (possibly applies to others)

  • From: Samual Acorn <sam.acorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] interesting info for those with trident cards (possibly applies to others)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 06:15:27 -0600

playing around with lowlevel hardware access in windoze 2k (yes i know
its a no no... but i like playing) i had problems getting a ceartain
programs timing to work properly... would slow waaaay down till i hit
a key (any key)... then "0x60" flew out of a rather rusty part of my
brain... fixed my problem and lead me to search for what all (if
anything other than the keyboard) is at 0x60 and i came across a
rather interesting page... might be of some use;

http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/linux/kbd/A20.html

--
--sam
http://mephitus.renamon.org/