baslinux - Re: [BL] New USB boot floppy

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] New USB boot floppy
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 22:34:53 +0000 (UTC)

This floppy disk worked perfectly with my Olympus Smartmedia card reader and a recent SM card, which XP could not handle without downloading another driver. I plan to carry it in my camera case.

The mnt_and_view script displays with zgv (zoomed by default).

Zgv works with the default HorizSync and VertRefresh.
If I set VertRefresh higher than 50 99 it does not display properly, even though the monitor goes to 50 120 with delilinux zgv in BL2.
(I don't have zgv in BL3 to test with).