baslinux - Re: [BL] new release of BL?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] new release of BL?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:27:50 +0000 (UTC)

Do you want to make a small packages of the changes not involving kernel/modules so we can upgrade our hard drive BL3's?

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

Can we upgrade hard drive BL3.32 to BL3.4 by changing kernel
and modules and busybox?

No need to change busybox. The main change is the kernel and
kernel modules. The other changes are minor (eg additinal devs).

Will all the add-on packages still work?

Yes.