baslinux - [BL] new Dillo does ssl

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: basic linux <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] new Dillo does ssl
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:27:40 -0600 (CST)

I downloaded the new Dillo (0.8.5) on my newer Debian system and note that it now handles SSL. It also uses nicer fonts now. It's getting close to being a fully capable browser for older machines, and should be made available for BL. Maybe someone could compile it statically against uclibc? David? If someone does, I'd be happy to host it at my add-ons site.

James