baslinux - Re: [BL] new Dillo does ssl

  • From: Alejandro Lieber <dos AT lieber.com.ar>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] new Dillo does ssl
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:52:36 -0300

I run Dillo with Red Hat 9.0

It's incredible fast, and is smaller than 1Mby.

Excellent browser.

It would be nice to have it in BL3 instead of Links.

Alejandro Lieber

James Miller wrote:
I downloaded the new Dillo (0.8.5) on my newer Debian system and note that it now handles SSL. It also uses nicer fonts now. It's getting close to being a fully capable browser for older machines, and should be made available for BL. Maybe someone could compile it statically against uclibc? David? If someone does, I'd be happy to host it at my add-ons site.

James