baslinux - [BL] mutt-bl3.tgz

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: cce.zizkov AT volny.cz, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] mutt-bl3.tgz
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 21:30:46 +0000 (UTC)

It appears that the second version of muut-bl3.tgz which is posted at the BL3 add-ons sites contains a BL2 'mutt' binary. It is the same exact size as my BL2 mutt binary, and a different size tham the BL3 mutt binary that I am using from the older Bl3 package. It does not work in BL3, whereas if you substitute the older BL3 binary into the newer package, that does work.

We have been discussing this on the list. Two of us could not make your newer BL3 package work so I am using the older one. Please could you check this and if necessary, replace the mutt binary with the correct one and send the fixed package to Steven so other people can use mutt in BL3?

It is a really useful program, and thanks very much for putting together this package. I use it often to send attachments, which I cannot do with pmail/zmail from BL. I used to have to upload them to my shell account to send with pine there.

I got an Epson dot-matrix and some day I will experiment with printing Cyrillic and Czech again. Also three more laser printers, 6L and a huge HP si, and a QMS color laser that needs a hard drive and software.

I also use your sound package a lot.

Dekuji, Sindi