baslinux - Re: [BL] New kernel for BL3

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] New kernel for BL3
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:30:02 +1300

sindi keesan wrote:

> Please could you post the config files for the kernels?

I've just uploaded the 4dx config file for the 2.2.26 kernel.
The p1 and p2 configs are the same (except for the CPU parameter).

I used an unusual method to upload it. First I started the BL3
web server in /usr/src/linux-2.2.26 (where the config file was).
Second, I dialed my ISP, established the PPP connection and
made a note of the inet address (from ifconfig). Then I used
ssh (BL3) to connect to ibiblio and fetch the config file from
my web server:
wget http://11.22.33.44/config.4dx
It worked perfectly. That busybox http server is pretty cool.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru