baslinux - Re: [BL] MPlayer

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] MPlayer
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:12:00 +0000 (UTC)

I just realized that this is the first time I can recall being able to use the TTL monitor while graphics was being displayed on the VGA monitor. The Matrox card was designed for use in a 2-VGA system, or with a special mdacon.o, which might be what is accopmlishing this amazing feat. Normally graphics on the VGA produces blank TTL., because they share the same RAM. Text VGA and text TTL do not. Even the Hercules Plus card cannot be used together wtih a VGA card. I should try it with this one.