baslinux - [BL] Help: Problem with cursor

  • From: Andrew Bañas <anzu6banas AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Help: Problem with cursor
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 05:21:58 +0100 (BST)

I'm a newbie who installed BL3 on a dell latitude,
pentium 166 laptop. I also used the pentium 1
optimized kernel. The command line interface is just
ok. When running X or icewm however, the cursor seems
to live discolored tracks. I haven't figured out yet
how to configure it with a laptop's trackball, and
LCD. Also, my system hangs when I exit X.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks