baslinux - Re: [BL] MPlayer

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] MPlayer
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:08:43 -0400

James Miller wrote:

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Stephen Clement wrote:

I've been looking at that possibility but I don't feel like recompiling all of my deps for uclibc.

May be no need. They make a pretty complete root filesystem avaialble for download. Download the bz2 file (about 26MB), bunzip it, create a mount point for it, do a mount -o loop uclibc_root.fs /your/mountpoint. Then you can chroot into it for compiling. Copy your source over to the mounted root filesystem first, of course.

Yes, I'm aware of that. But would I need to recompile all of the deps of mplayer for options I want like libcaca, etc.?

Thanks,

Stephen Clement