baslinux - Re: [BL] Xvesa

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xvesa
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 04:17:43 +0000 (UTC)

It gets 93942 bytes as usual (about 90K) and then stops.
I tried this multiple times with wget and lynx. Something in the file is causing the download to terminate. Maybe a bzip version would download better? I will try to download to my shell account now instead of to my computer.

Re James getting crazy colors with 256 colors, the old Xvesa does that already so this is not progress.