baslinux - Re: [BL] Xvesa

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xvesa
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:22:21 +0000 (UTC)

Lynx keeps ending the download at 90K and wget gets to 100% at 90K but the directory implies the file Xvesa.gz is over 400K. ??? Should I try out the 90K file? I have also gotten 75K or smaller versions of this file.
Is the zipped or the unzipped version supposed to be 423K?

The delilinux Xvesa is about 950K and requires glibc2.

gunzip Xvesa.gz unexpected end of file.

I have done this about 10 times now and it always stops downloading partway through.