baslinux - RE: [BL] wordprocessor for monodisplay

  • From: "Jim Howard" <jmhoward AT texramp.net>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [BL] wordprocessor for monodisplay
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:41:14 -0600

I have not tried out abiword yet so I can not give a comparison on the two.
The file sizes are as follows

siag.tgz 1861KB
expands to about 5294KB

siag (spreadsheet) 398,112
pw (stands for Pathetic Writer) 254,652
xedplus (text editor) 77,520
xfiler 119,096

There are misc support .gifs for the the menubars and toolbars.
Help files, and documents as well as examples.
There is also reference to "Egon" , some sort of animation program that I
have not found yet.

james