baslinux - RE: [BL] wordprocessor for monodisplay

  • From: "Jim Howard" <jmhoward AT texramp.net>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [BL] wordprocessor for monodisplay
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:29:01 -0600

You might check out the DeLi Linux website http://delilinux.berlios.de
there is a link to there ftp site at the bottom of the page
ftp.berlios.de/pub/delilinux if you follow the links to /pkg/del/xap there
is a file called siag.tgz. This is a small word processor, spreadsheet, file
manager and text editor. I have run it on a Slackware 7.1 system (BL2) and
it works great. I am not sure if it will work in monochrome mode or BL1.

james