baslinux - RE: [BL] wordprocessor for monodisplay

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [BL] wordprocessor for monodisplay
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:46:05 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Jim Howard wrote:

You might check out the DeLi Linux website http://delilinux.berlios.de
there is a link to there ftp site at the bottom of the page
ftp.berlios.de/pub/delilinux if you follow the links to /pkg/del/xap there
is a file called siag.tgz. This is a small word processor, spreadsheet, file
manager and text editor. I have run it on a Slackware 7.1 system (BL2) and
it works great. I am not sure if it will work in monochrome mode or BL1.

To run Delilinux programs in BL1 you would have to add the SW71 glibc package. How much space does this package take up? How would you compare it to Abiword?

james