baslinux - Re: [BL] wordprocessor for monodisplay

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] wordprocessor for monodisplay
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:06:29 +0000 (UTC)

What wordprocessors is your wife used to?
Would a text editor be okay instead?

I hear that dosemu can run Wordperfect 5.1 but I have not tried it yet.
You could also try DOS WORD in dosemu. It is a free download.
These are both console programs (no X needed).

FLWriter does not work in mono either. (Or in 4-bit color).
I don't know about TED. LEdit (X-based) crashed immediately for me.