baslinux - Re: [BL] Run programs

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Run programs
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 06:39:56 -0500

Fredrik Gustafsson wrote:

Hi!
I've got a problem with running programs under Basic Linux. The programs are simple C++ programs, compiled under Red Hat 9, with g++. They works fine as long as they don't are tried to be run under Basic Linux. The error message I got is:

-sh: ./[program name]: not found

I read that someone else had the same problem, but I haven't found a solution. Maybe I'm missing some libs? Please help me.

You have to statically compile them. I believe this means you'll have to add -static to your CFLAGS in your makefile.

Stephen Clement