baslinux - Re: AW: [BL] german keyboard

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • From: Ian Scott <mriscott AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: BasicLinux List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [BL] german keyboard
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:06:28 +1300

> I have the same problem trying to load a spanish keyboard:
>
> -sh: loadkeys: not found
>
> How did you solve this problem.

I assume you are using bl3?

BL3 busybox does not contain loadkeys. I came across the same problem for
using a uk keyboard.

I had previously used loadkeys in BL1, so what I did to solve this was to copy
the BL1 busybox to BL3 as busybox.bl1, then symlinked that to loadkeys.

This works fine for me, but is probably not the best use of space. The
correct
way to do it is probably to find loadkeys of slackware 4