baslinux - Re: AW: [BL] german keyboard

  • From: "Alejandro Lieber" <dos AT lieber.com.ar>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: AW: [BL] german keyboard
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:24:33

Marcus or Christov:

I have the same problem trying to load a spanish keyboard:

-sh: loadkeys: not found

How did you solve this problem.

Alejandro.

On 3 Jun 04 at 18:33, Marcus Mundt wrote:

> Thanks, I found these commands myself but I can`t execute them.
>
> I executed loadkeys in /usr/bin and this is what I get:
>
> -sh: loadkeys: not found
>
> I don`t know why it doesn`t work. =(

Read net news (USENET) with Arachne: http://www.lieber.com.ar/nnews.zip
Sans Serif fonts for MS-DOS at: http://www.lieber.com.ar/novafont.zip
Configurable dialing menu for several DOS internet programs at:
http://www.lieber.com.ar/dial_ip.zip

Ing. Alejandro Lieber
Rosario Argentina