baslinux - [BL] BL site items

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] BL site items
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 22:35:24 -0500 (CDT)

I finally took some time to add some new things Sindi sent me to my
add-ons download site for BL. Sorry for the delay. Sindi, you didn't
say, but I assume these were all BL2 items? Speaking of BL2, I need to
ask about how my site now fits in, given that BL3 is out and going strong.
First, I'll point out that the link I posted to the BL1 site no longer
works. I think I have virtually everything from the BL1 site at my
add-ons site, though no informational pages. So what's up with BL1,
Steven? Is it deprecated now in favor of BL3? Shall I keep those BL1
add-ons (and core packages) at my site? Second: my BL2 link now leads to
the BL3 page. I thus have the same question about the BL2 packages I
have: should I keep them posted, Steven? If so, I should add some
information about BL2 being obsoleted and not having a page any more (or
does it have a page somewhere?)? Third and finally: would you like me to
host any packages from BL3, Steven? If so, which one(s)? It looks like,
at the least, I'm going to have to do some revamping of my site.

Thanks, James