baslinux - Re: [BL] More room

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] More room
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:10:49 +1200

Ron Clarke wrote:

> I installed BL31 (20 MB) ad installed AbiWord.
> That filled the 20 MB and was not even a complete install.

The BL3 version of AbiWord takes less than 11mb.

> So I made it into a 50 MB img, then installed AbiWord.
> It installed with space to spare, but doesn't run in icewm. :(
> Keeps giving locale errors.

I suspect you are using the AbiWord I built for BL2 a long
time ago. The BL3 version of AbiWord is on the BL3 add-on
page.

I also suspect your icewm problem might stem from the icewm
package itself. As I mentioned earlier, the icewm package
fouls the BL3.3 xinitrc. I will be uploading a corrected
icewm package soon.

In the meantime, I suggest you edit your /root/.xinitrc.
All you need is:
exec icewm

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru