baslinux - Re: [BL] Mouse in BL3

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Mouse in BL3
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:20:52 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, sindi keesan wrote:

> Does BL (2 or 3) support USB?

No, BL does *not* support USB. If Sheldon wants to use that mouse, he'll
have to get a USB to ps2 adaptor and plug it into the ps2 port (which
may necessitate some crawling around behind the computer). Or he might
try hooking up an extra serial or ps2 mouse and see if Windows objects: if
not, and he can use his USB mouse normally under Windows even with the
extra mouse hooked up, he can use the extra serial/ps2 mouse under BL.

James