baslinux - Re: [BL] Trouble with HD install of BL2

  • From: andy AT andyashbaugh.com
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Trouble with HD install of BL2
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:35:51 -0400

Steven:
Nothing seems to happen when I run /usr/lib/setup/go, I just get returned
to the command line. Strange!
I understand what you're saying about the errors being easier to debug
if I
follow a more standard installation procedure. I can easily use fdisk to
create
a DOS partition and make it bootable, then boot the disk from that partition.
Since go seems to be dead on my OS as-is, I'll give that a try. Any other
suggestions?

Andy

Quoting 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org: