baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 reports=>swm

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 reports=>swm
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:11:02 -0400 (EDT)

I just checked, and not only does SW4.0 have svgalib.tgz (880K compresses,
full installation about 2.2MB), it also has seejpeg (image viewer) and
three games (koules, lizards, sasteroids) that require svgalib. I would
not try to install the statically linked links2 and svgalib in the 15M
loop version of BL3, but it should fit okay on hard drive. I will try
this when I have more time. Statically compiled lynx did not work with
BL1 for some reason (it worked offline but not online).