baslinux - Re: [BL] updates - a trap for young players (and old ones)

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] updates - a trap for young players (and old ones)
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:30:35 -0400 (EDT)

Glad to hear this helped. I think this version also does SSL.
The ideal solution would probably be to compile your own links2 graphical
from the latest source code, but perhaps Debian already has it for your
new kernel and library? Or Redhat? This is probably a difficult one to
compile and not one to begin on. I had a great deal of help compiling it
for SunOS and it took a few weeks and some patches.

Isn't there anyone on the list who has compiled a kernel module?????
Maybe my partner can figure out how to do it on line line without a
makefile.