baslinux - Re: [BL] updates

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] updates
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 02:27:23 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 30 May 2004, Sindi Keesan wrote:

Thanks for reporting on your success. Have you also notified the author
of newsplex?

No I haven't, I probably should though. I may do that after the holiday weekend is over.

If you need a uudecoder, the DOS version of Arachne has one available and
Arachne is now supposedly available for linux so you could look there, or
there are sure to be others around. The old SunOS here even has one.

I have no idea what arachne is (although there is a header mentioning it, so I may learn more there). As for the uudecoding need, that's not a problem, I have some utilities on my win box that take care of that quite nicely.

--
Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org