baslinux - Re: [BL] updates

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] updates
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 12:12:17 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for reporting on your success. Have you also notified the author
of newsplex?

If you need a uudecoder, the DOS version of Arachne has one available and
Arachne is now supposedly available for linux so you could look there, or
there are sure to be others around. The old SunOS here even has one.