baslinux - [BL] PCMCIA

  • From: Gui <guillermor_ar AT yahoo.com.ar>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] PCMCIA
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 18:34:51 +0200

I have an old pentium 75 with 64Mb memory note-book with a Kingston pcmcia
net
card I want to connect note-book to my pc with knoppix. I've yesterday
downloaded BL-3,I've tried differents alternatives of netsetup file but
nothing happens, I've downloaded slackware's 7.1 pcmcia.tgz but...really I
don't know what to do with all that stuff How to connect the two pc? How to
'install' pcmcia net-card?...
Thanks (of course I'm a very 'green' linux user with few experience...if my
question is already answered...where can I read old posts?)
--
Gui