baslinux - [BL] BL3.01 ftpput

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] BL3.01 ftpput
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:50:29 -0500 (EST)

ftpput -u keesan -p mypassword www.grex.org ~keesan hotlist.html

After ppp-on connection is established, typing the above puts hotlist.html
into my directory at www.grex.org. I found no ftpget, or any manual for
the busybox commands. ftpput --help gives a short summary of syntax and
options and it only took 10 tries to get this right.

I still need a way to do ftp get (from my partner's ftp space). No shell
account, can't put things from there into web space. I will keep trying
to get Kermit working.

Typing busybox lists all the commands in busybox.

I found unzip, which would be useful for dealing with things like
ppc300.zip - the source code for photopc, with long file names that I
could not use pkunzip for. In BL2 I had to install zip.tgz. Is there a
newer busybox compiled for BL2?

I cannot find a standard xmodmap.* file to modify - will have to borrow
the one from BL2.

Sindi Keesan