baslinux - Re: [BL] Bash Man pages

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Bash Man pages
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:26:59 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> The only way for me to automatically include the manpages
> from bash in the HD installation routine is to add the
> bash package to the required package list (or I suppose
> I could create a special manpage package for all those
> executables that are transfered directly from the ramdisk
> to the HD). However, that doesn't seem justified for the
> default HD installation, which doesn't include the manpage
> reader.

How about making a pkg that can be downloaded and installed if the user
wishes that includes the manpages for what has already been installed?
Sort of like the bl2-x.tgz file that's needed for GUI on BL2. That way,
people can install the manpages for what's already there along with the
rest of the manpages pkg's. Just a suggestion from the peanut gallery :)

matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org