baslinux - [BL] Install Baslinux to HD

  • From: "Daryl W. Brandt" <dbrandt AT grandecom.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Install Baslinux to HD
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:00:02 -0500 (CDT)

I am trying to install Baslinux to my HD on a Compaq Prosignia 300 server. It
has 64 meg ram and a pentium 90 with 2 scsi hard drives and a scsi cdrom.
/dev/sda has mdos installed and also the slakware directories a2,a3,a4,6,a13.
/dev/sdb has been formatted for ext2 with baslinux utility. I want to install
Baslinux on this drive.
/dev/sr0 is the scsi cdrom

The etc/mtab has been set to:

/dev/ram0 / ext2 rw 0 0
/dev/sda /cd msdos rw 0 0
/dev/ram1 /tmp /ext2 rw 0 0
/dev/sdb /hd ext2 rw 0 0

After I boot to Baslinux from Dos and type Install I get a message looking
for bin.tgz in /cd/slakware/a2: not found.

Please help me solve this problem.
TIA
Daryl