baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 and Opera 5 - no crashes (yet)

  • From: Howard Eisenberger <howarde AT gmx.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 and Opera 5 - no crashes (yet)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:25:15 -0400

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 03:57:44PM -0400, sindi keesan wrote:

> I did a search on ncf and baslinux and found the file at
>
> www.ncf.ca/ncf/pda/computer/dos/baslinux/
>
> (computer and dos got reversed, a common typo)

You got it right. Sorry about the error. I can put a link to the
BL directory on my homepage at <http://www.ncf.ca/~ag221/>.

> There is also a links2.gz (1M). Is this links 2.1.9? Static? Ssl?

This is links 2.1pre7, dynamic, with svgalib and javascript, no X,
no SSL. I also compiled a version with SSL, but didn't bother to
upload it, since, at the time (Feb.), no one asked about it.

Also, I was hoping that links with svgalib might run on my 486sx,
but once I found that it didn't, I kind of gave up on it and went
back to lynx or standard links.

Even on my main box, a P166 with 128mg ram, with X, Mozilla, and
Netscape, I still use lynx 90% of the time.

Howard E.