b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Query about Davidson's Analytical Lexicon

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: John Leake <jesleake AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: Will Parsons <wbparsons AT alum.mit.edu>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Query about Davidson's Analytical Lexicon
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 02:33:46 +0200

What we should be grateful for is the scanned document, the image (the text version is just the OCR byproduct of the scanning process and generally is of most use as a search resource within the PDF. So yes, Will, we should be grateful.

John Leake

(is my Arabic appearing on your system as disconnected letters? Yes, it does look wrong as the terminal forms signify word divisions that don't exist. But Arabic written with separate letters - square Hebrew letters, at least - gas formed one part of Arabic for a millennium.

John )
ان صاحب حياة هانئة لا يدونها انما يحياها
He who has a comfortable life doesn't write about it - he lives it