b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Query about Davidson's Analytical Lexicon

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Karie Masterson <happyphilologist AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Query about Davidson's Analytical Lexicon
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:24:36 -0700

Hello,
I recently subscribed to the list. I sent a query yesterday about Davidson's Analytical Lexicon, but I haven't seen it come through the list. I'm reposting it below. Again, any help is greatly appreciated:

Hello,
Does anyone know if/where there is an online version of Davidson's Analytic Hebrew and Chaldee Lexicon in MS Word or some other version beside pdf that can be read with vocalized Hebrew fonts?
The text version available here: http://archive.org/stream/analyticalhebrew00daviuoft/analyticalhebrew00daviuoft_djvu.txt does not seem to be convertible to a file with Hebrew fonts. Does anyone know if it would be possible to convert this file to a Word doc with Hebrew fonts, and if possible. how? I am only interested in the lexicon portion, not the grammatical tables in the first 90 pages of the printed lexicon.
Karen Masterson, Ph.D. Near Easterson Languages and Cultures (UCLA)