b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Jehova-Kurios in the NT

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: ps2866 AT bingo-ev.de
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Jehova-Kurios in the NT
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 19:29:51 +0200 (CEST)

As there is no single greek manuscript (ot of 5800) for the NT reading
"Jevoha" there is absolutly no evidence for those statments. This is only
a claim of the so called Jehovas Wittnesses, as they "translate" Kurios
with "Jehova" in the NT and thereby want to correct all extant manuscripts
(considered to be faulty) just to have their "Jehova" in the text. As this
is not a BH iussue it should be stopped.
Yours
Peter Streitenberger, Germany