b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Words adopted into Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Elio Jucci <eljucci AT unipv.it>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Words adopted into Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:48:57 +0100

Paradise .... see also
Jan N Bremmer, Paradise: From Persia, via Greece, into the Septuagint
&
Ed Noort, Gan-Eden in the Context of the Mythology of the Hebrew Bible
in Gerard P. Luttikhuizen, ed. Paradise Interpreted:
Representations of Biblical Paradise in Judaism and Christianity
(Themes in Biblical Narrative), Leiden Bril 1999