b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] language level

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: Isaac Fried <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] language level
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:22:43 -0600

Hello Isaac:

That process sounds eminently reasonable and intuitive.

But .... then, for example, after you complete the process and arrive at the
base, single letter root; .... how do you draw out the meaning of that
single letter?

For example, with letter "$" below? What is the base meaning of that letter?
And how do you reason to that conclusion?
I look forward to hearing from you.

regards,

fred burlingame