b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] FYI: Aramaic study

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Donald R. Vance, Ph.D." <donaldrvance AT mac.com>
  • To: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] FYI: Aramaic study
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:47:14 -0600

George,
You trim your emails too much. The last email SHOULD be included so we the readers, who are jumping into a conversation midstream, at least know the question(s) being addressed. Not to hard to trim appropriately.

Donald R. Vance, Ph.D.
Professor of Biblical Languages and Literature
Oral Roberts University
dvance AT oru.edu
donaldrvance AT mac.com